Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ Interview by App Of The Day:
★ Download app on the Play Store:
★ Review by Taimienphi.vn:
Below is description of some functionalities in the app: ★ Secret Codes: List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ Firmware Browser: Browse for the stock firmware available online.
★ Other Tools:
- CSC Changer: Change the CSC. This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- CSC Verifier: It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- ServiceMode MAIN MENU: It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- S/N Analyzer: Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- IMEI Analyzer: Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ Refurbishment Check
★ CSC Code Lookup (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
★ Main Features: Displays various information about your phone.
NOTE: This app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
- Camera: This permission is required to read the camera resolution.
- Read Phone State: This permission is required to read IMEI, and also serial number (on Android 8.0+)