Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
★ Interview by App Of The Day:
★ Download app on the Play Store:
★ Review by Taimienphi.vn:
Advanced Call Settings – an essential app for your mobile phone.
Advanced Call Settings is a replacement for the Call Settings menu on Android phone. This app covers all functions in the Call Settings menu, and it includes many advanced settings that you can not do with the built-in Call Settings menu.
★ Some terms and definitions:
- Basic mobile service: telephony (voice call), facsimile (fax call), SMS, data…
- Supplementary service: call forwarding, call barring, call wating, line identification…
Before using this app, you have to make provisioning for the appropriate supplementary services with your mobile service provider (your mobile network operator).
★ With this app, you can:
- Forward an incoming call to different numbers for each of the basic mobile service. For example, you can forward incoming voice call to number A, while incoming fax call is forwarded to number B (where the fax machine is located).
- Set the custom time-out value for the “Call Forwarding on No Reply” service instead of default value 30s. Furthermore, you can set different time-out value for each basic mobile service. For example, the incoming voice call will be forwarded after 25s while incoming fax call will be forwarded after 5s, if no reply.
- You can choose which basic mobile service to be barred. For example, the incoming SMS will be barred while incoming voice call is not barred. Or you can set so that the outgoing call is barred while you can send an outgoing SMS.
- And there will be unlimited cases that you just can imagine.
★ This app covers the following supplementary services:
- Call Forwarding: CFU, CFB, CFNRy, CFNRc (for the meaning of these abbreviations, see below)
- Call Barring: BAOC, BOIC, BOIC-exHC, BAIC, BIC-Roam
- Line Identification: CLIP, CLIR, CoLP, CoLR
- Call Waiting, Call Hold, Explicit Call Transfer, Multi-Party service
- PIN/PIN2, PUK/PUK2, IMEI, Call Barring Password
- And even some Android hidden secret codes: *#*#INFO#*#*, *#*#CHECKIN#*#*
★ With each supplementary service, you can choose to apply for all or one of the following basic mobile services:
- Data Sync/Async
- SMS (only apply for Call Barring)
★ Key Features:
- With each supplementary service, you can: Register/Erase, Activate/Deactivate, Interrogate (check status) and Invoke the service.
- CFU: Call Forwarding Unconditional
- CFB: Call Forwarding on Mobile Subscriber Busy
- CFNRy: Call Forwarding on No Reply
- CFNRc: Call Forwarding on Not Reachable
- BAOC: Barring of All Outgoing Calls
- BOIC: Barring of Outgoing International Calls
- BOIC-exHC: BOIC except to Home Country
- BAIC: Barring of All Incoming Calls
- BIC-Roam: Barring of Incoming Calls when Roaming
- CLIP: Calling Line Identification Presentation
- CLIR: Calling Line Identification Restriction
- CoLP: Connected Line Identification Presentation
- CoLR: Connected Line Identification Restriction
- CW: Call Waiting
- CH: Call Hold
- ECT: Explicit Call Transfer
- MPTY: Multi-Party
- PIN/PIN2: Personal Identification Number
- PUK/PUK2: PIN Unblocking Key
- IMEI: International Mobile Equipment Identity